valcom130

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hi ! My name is Valerie Riley. I am from St. Louis, Missouri. My major is Mass Communication and Nonprofit Administration. My career interests are working with television media; with nonprofits organizations; because helping people around the world makes a difference and using computers. I do not know what I really want to do after I graduate. I am just hoping I can find something with my career interests.
My activities at Lindenwood University are working on homework, going to American Humanics club meetings, and helping that club with whatever they need help with, going to the Vine meetings, and helping to plan events with the other Christian organizations on campus. In this coming school year,
I am mostly excited about learning new things about myself that I did not know before. For example, when I first came to Lindenwood University, I was only going to major in Nonprofit Administration. This year, I found out I wanted to do something with either mass media or television. Another thing that I am excited about is learning more about the media and how it works.
My favorite television shows is Boy Meets World, One Tree Hill, and Scrubs. My favorite movies are Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, the original Star Wars and the first Matrix movie. Every summer, in my free time, I love to go to the beach. I love to swim in the ocean. If I am not on the beach, I love to make up stories in my free time like writing plays and books. Well that is about it. Val

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home