valcom130

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Entertainment Weekly Magazine





Title: Entertainment Weekly
Publisher: Time Warner
The type of magazine: Consumer magazine
The type of consumer magazine: Entertainment
Subscription: no
Q&A: I found the magazine through my aunt, Jackie. It fits into the category because it talks about entertainment news, gives behind the scenes scoops, and has interviews and photo spreads of celebrities. It speaks about the latest movies, TV shows, CDs, and books that come out. This publication also describes the things behind the scenes of some movies and TV shows and about the set, or with celebrities that are in each movie or TV show. This magazine I have reviewed has featured photos of celebrities like George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Matthew McConaughey, Matt Damon and many more. It also has Josh Brolin. In this issue, there is a meeting with Patrick Dempsey, who chats about his life and the next movie he is going to make. Also, there are car ads for Camaros and Cadillacs. There are ads for DVDs too; for example, there is an advertisement of a three-disc deluxe edition of Al Jolson, “The Jazz Singer”. This booklet also has posters of the new movies that are coming out into theaters. I am a target for this publication because I am interested in some of the things in the ads and articles. The celebrities’ DVD’s, TV shows, and movies are what interested me. Patrick Dempsey is also on the cover. It does impact me because I like him; I think he is a great actor and really cute. I would recommend this magazine because, if a person wants to hear the latest news on entertainment, this would be a good resource to use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home