valcom130

Sunday, February 24, 2008

What & Why Music

Artist: The Beatles
Album Name & Popular Songs Included:
The Beatles 1, includes “Yellow Submarine”, “All You Need Is Love”, “Hey Jude”
Record Label:
Capitol
Year It Was Released
: November 14, 2000
Genre:
Rock and Roll
Q&A:
I learned about this artist from my parents, who loved listening to them when they were younger. I started to listen to them when I heard my parents play their CD in the house. Last year, my dad and I went shopping for Christmas presents for my mother. My dad was looking for a CD for my mom. I suggested the Beatles to my father. We looked at all the Beatles’ CDs and found the Beatles 1 at the store. I would recommend this album if one loved the Beatles and wanted a CD with their greatest hits. This would be the CD to buy since it has their best songs on there. In music, I appreciate almost any type of music. Mostly I listen to rock and country music. In rock music I like to listen to The Beach Boys, Relient K, Beatles, U2, Green Day, and many more. I like Big and Rich, Garth Brooks, Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley, Faith Hill and Tim McGraw in the country music genre. I listen to my music on a CD or a MP3. I like the Mp3 because it can hold more music than a CD. I do own a CD player from a long time ago. The CD player may not be as good, but I use it when going camping. I do not like to use my MP3 when I know it could get messed up. I buy my music from Walmart or Best Buy. Most of the time, my family and friends give it to me for a birthday present or a Christmas gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home